BTI has partnered with the most innovative technology providers and teamed up with experienced professionals to develop a soft brand for small to medium-sized independent accommodation providers in the Caribbean.
We intend to empower Members to compete today and prepare for tomorrow by providing a cost-effective suite of solutions that we have specifically selected and tailored to the requirements of the Caribbean hotelier.
Become part of a community without having to lose the unique identity of your brand or adhere to costly brand standards yet with all of the benefits.
In addition to providing a suite of tools and access to our growing network of demand partners, Members will also benefit from market insights, an extra pair of hands to support their marketing and revenue management efforts, and the opportunity to truly collaborate with like-minded professionals.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
An opportunity to be automatically included in exclusive hospitality packages being sold by our global and regional demand partners including travel agents, tour operators, airlines, and niche OTAs.
One partner distributing and connecting you with multiple B2B and retail channels.
Representatives in Canada, US, and LATAM.
Listing in our trade brochure distributed digitally and in print at events.
Participation in "MY CARIBBEAN" loyalty program. (coming soon)
- Campaigns management (dedicated, targeted, group, or themed campaigns)
- Digital marketing (SEM, SEO, metasearch, display, programmatic, etc.)
- Featured articles and advertising
- Social media management services
- Content creation (photography, virtual reality, augmented reality, blogs, etc.)
- Participation in events and tradeshows
- Coordination of dedicated fam trips
Control centre & dashboard
An easy to read dashboard to view performance (including rate shopping and review monitoring). This includes access to our reporting suite.
Website booking engine
Website booking engine, sell accommodation only or dynamic packages (accommodation with flight, transfers, and local tours & activities).
Easily manage existing and new channels (with access to 400+ channels).
Central reservations office
Process single and group bookings. OPTIONAL: Front desk manager for check-in and checkout (basic property management system).
Enabling Users to engage, communicate and upsell guests (managed or unmanaged).
- Website design
- Premium website conversion upgrades such as price match, layers & Inline Targeting, etc.
- GDS connectivity
- Review management tool
- Connectivity to third-party Property Management System
- Revenue Management System
- Voucher shop
Before getting started we review your existing distribution, pricing, and marketing strategy and performance.
We provide online system training and training calls on best practices.
Although our partners are global, we offer regional support to ensure that your needs are being understood and addressed in a timely manner.
On a quarterly basis, we review your sales & marketing performance.
- Rate and availability management services
- Pricing & promotions strategy
- Full revenue management services
- After hours call center services
- Content audit
- Dedicated account management
- GDS services
- Payment processing services (coming soon)